29 October 2020

In the spirit of Servitude

 In our modern day USA, we thank murders for their service while degrading the grief that they carry. I think in all my journey I have wanted my warrior brothers and sisters to share in my grief. That we all shared this grief. 

If that is true then the USA is full of whatever is the opposite of warrior. I had once thought my disgust and horror at our actions would disappear but they have only grown in depth and width to drown out everything in scope. 

I have submitted myself to the highest of courts in the world to bring light to my own actions. I have born witness to nothing else. I don't give a flying fuck about anything else. I murdered for the USA government, I have earned my right to speak with the price of blood. Those in my city council that are afraid that I would do "physical harm"... grow the fuck up. I yelled at you because you're fucking disgusting and you lack discipline and fairness in your work. You are servants of MINE, as an average citizen of the united states, who served with honor for 8 years, who EARNED the rank of Staff Sergeant dispite all your fucking petty meddling, I who spilt blood in my service do get to yell at you when your actions have violated my home. 

I should have known that in the spirit of tradition the American Government would fail even somebody who was, and is, as loyal as I am. Not once, despite all the misery I've been put through, have I changed my course. I would rather burn America to the ground and see what her people build from the ashes than give the power that we wield over to tyrants and monsters.

You forget that I'm the consumate warrior, and that I am fair in all my judgements and dealings. I have to be to adhere to the spirit of Justice and Battle. For that reason alone I have placed the proverbial ball in the court of the lowest kind, so that we may see that they were never there to help anyone, especially one so faithful of a servant as I have been. 

If I were to tell my son anything when he got older, it would have been this; "you will always serve something, it might as well be something greater than yourself. That doesn't mean needless sacrifice, but the attunement of your will, power, and energy to be most efficient to encounter the problems that society faces today."

In light of all that has been happening in the world, we need leaders who choose that. My drill sergeants were the greatest men that I had ever met in the military. I think about them and the words that they gave me all the time. "Lead, Follow, Get out of the way!" "Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

But mostly I think about the times they pulled me aside and told me to pay attention, especially to the bad leaders, because they'll show you how it is not to be done. 

I remember specifically a tale of two master sergeants in the 15th recon squadron. One of them was my morally bankrupt supervisor and another one would call an "unassuming man." One day we were in the break room waiting to go into the briefing, and the unassuming one started vacuuming like it was his normal thing. My newly appointed MSGT dickwad supervisor stood up and "made an example" of all the young airman in the room for "making" a master sergeant vacuume. 

Now, I understand the level of manipulation that goes on in the military, but from my perspective, I have more respect for the MSGT that vacuumed without a word and showed me through his actions what was to be done, than the idiot who expected everyone to obey his every whim. From there, if we look at the military's Enlisted Force Structure, the Unassuming Warrior did exactly his duty, which consists of nothing more than responsibilities added to his Airmanship. 

From here, I have to caveat, that I'm going to reveal a lot of JSOC not out of spite, but because it inherited a lot of garbage from the Conventional guys trying to suck dicks to get promotions. Here I will be revealing no mission details, but more of the culture that plagued the drones and will to it's bitter end. 

For one, it created a pretender like Ratnearson, somebody who has shown a moderate amount of effort simply to discredit a man who cries about murder. I'm unsure if I have to spell that out for anyone, whether it will be in the court of law or otherwise, I was betrayed by my country, I never betrayed it. I say that as somebody who wanted to believe the lies they told me. Those that say that I had a choice, there are many who say otherwise. If I say that I had a choice, I chose the path of cowardice instead of the path of my heart. I submitted to their rule and authority, not unquestioningly, but undoubtedly for sure. 

If what I have to say is detrimental to the USA, then they should have thought about that before destroying another generation of our strongest individuals in an endless and worthless war. 

My drill sergeants told me that the military was a dictatorship protecting a democracy. I've thought a lot about that over the years, and I've come to another conclusion. The military needs to be a kingship protecting a democracy. 

I say kingship because that's the only words that I have to describe the level of discipline that I hold my military leadership to. Or did, at any rate. I held them up to the highest standards, and even in the ancient classes of laborer, merchant, scholar, and warrior, the warrior class was also the class of kings. To face death like we have is to laugh in the face of false rulers. That's why the law doesn't matter. Any idiot can make a rule to imprison another idiot. Warriors are only concerned with eternity.

The disgusting slime that make up my city council are simply another reflection of the greater problem. My only concern with their blood is that they live long enough to see true justice, even if that means living forever. I am unconcerned with religion, I am unconcerned with the law. I am unconcerned with the destruction that mankind faces, because really all this is a making of our own endeavor. 

The solution to all of it is obvious. The only way forward is for the veteran community to rise up to their place in leadership of our society, instead of being a broken clump of nothings doing whatever dog duty that we're told. We are not dogs in the dark. We are men, and we should be acting like it. 

Any idiot can kill another idiot. I'm not interested in being an idiot again, thank you. But I will be loud as fuck just to piss you off.

How many messengers must god send before you stop killing them?

No comments:

Post a Comment