27 March 2020

Divine Love

I know I have a few readers, one of them being a rat who thinks himself doing journalism on me though it's become clear that he has an unhealthy obsession, I wish to address everyone, including that small and plagued thing.

I find it incredibly interesting that one person has spent so much time and energy to try to undo me and has not succeeded in any aspect. I've done my best to ignore it, to try and get on with my life, but just like any bully or deranged person who seeks to take down his betters, he needs to be put down like a rabid animal.

Luckily, the threats against my person have ceased and the vast majority of people I come across see through the idiocy. I don't think I need to sit here and defend my actions with vain words, you can all simply compare them side by side with those that I have stood against. Which is why I wrote the piece from jail, Pietas. Claiming that my seeking and following higher ideals as mental illness, or trying to undermine me at every step has only made me better, stronger, and more aware. For that I love my enemies. I wish to express my condolences to them, for karma is a real and true thing, and what you reap you shall sow.

Now, the Rat would say that is a threat and try to use that further in his case against my mental well-being. I'm not threatening anyone. I don't know how many times that I have to say this, but after I did my duty, against everything that I knew within me in order to survive a corrupted and wicked group of people, I swore an oath to the Supreme Lord of the Universe that I would never seek to do violence against another person. Though many might disagree with my hard and straight language, it is better than the language that we see in our modern media and what others do in order to curb public perception of who they are and what they are truly doing. It's business/political to describe one thing as another in order to gain votes or dollars.

If you're really curious, here is an ebook copy of the Bahgavad Gita, a conversation between a warrior and god on what duty is. Just like Krishna uses the language of war to describe spiritual alignment and responsibility, I will use that language as well. The zen masters and Taoists state that there is no enemy outside of yourself, the only enemy lay within. Which makes all the religious critics all the more hilarious because they cannot see that is not just a battle for some distant and mythological messiah, that is our own responsibility to ourselves. No other can heal our soul but ourselves. No other can fight that battle but ourselves.

Which makes the Rat's religious degree from Florida even more embarrassing. That the rat cannot take responsibility for his own words or actions and has to use hide behind his wife's law degree and her connections to corporations like Monsanto and Raytheon is even more appalling. The scriptures do say that there will be many false prophets and many who will lead men astray. For much of my life I believed it to be true, but something to be experienced in a distant time or history. Never did I think I would be face to face or bear witness to the extreme depravity of mankind, so concentrated in one individual. I have taken responsibility for my own actions and words, for they are mine, even if they are made in error. I know what I have done and I what I have done is seek to balance the scales and fix whatever wrongs that I have done.

I read the Rat's ongoing blog about me, which is the main piece of the Montana state prosecutions beef with me. I've not been wrong in what I've tried to tell people about the Oligarchs, which in fact during this extreme pandemic, the Missoula City Council still decided to give 17 million dollars in tax money away to Wisconsonite Millionaire Nick Chicota while the public is focused on the matter of surviving and taking care of themselves. And now the Mayor also has sole financial say. Fascism rears its ugly head when desperate times take place.

Didn't I compare the use of broken tools used in social government situations to giving a broken tool to a warrior in battle? Didn't I say that it is worse because people don't die right away, they worse than die, they suffer; people lose their homes, their ability to feed themselves, they get desperate and turn to crime... So what did the council do? They did exactly that. Putting the chains of slavery onto their citizens instead of using that money that is the citizens to reinforce the health and welfare of the community. When the Dollar collapses and they cannot pay for their high rise condos and whatever toys they feel they want, they'll have nothing. The citizens of Missoula, of Montana even, are now seeing the truth of things. And since Karma is the refuge of the wise, we all need to just hold them accountable for their actions and let nature take it's course with them.

That is why I wish no death upon them. People have the ability to learn, and unfortunately, terrible situations and life experiences are the only way that those wicked spirits that inhabit those meat suits will be able to learn anything. I feel sorry for people like the Rat and those that have never really been challenged in this life. They don't know what they're capable of, no one does. They just take from others and live off the spoils. They've never actually earned a position in life so they have to steal and undermine those that have to make themselves feel better.

Small and pitiful people. I struggle every day to find compassion for them. How can we have compassion for those that willfully and purposefully harm others? The poet Rumi says this, "Just as the clay needs to be hardened in fire, so does love need to be perfected in pain." 

My Great-Grandfather would remind me of what the Christ says, "You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

I will further say that I have realized that we don't love our enemies because we want them to be like us. They already are if they are fellow creations of this Universe. We love them because they reveal the spirit within us, they show us what is noble and worthy to fight against. And since this is not a physical battle, this is a battle against the principalities and powers which govern this world, the only true weapon is the sword of the spirit which cuts sharper and deeper than any sword. It is the Sword of Truth, and if I dare say so, the armor of God has protected me during every encounter that I've ever had, regardless of how much damage I've sustained. And I've sustained a heroic amount. But like one of my Childhood heroes, Sun Wukong the Handsome Monkey King, Great Sage Equal to Heaven, every bit of damage only makes me stronger and wiser.

To the rat and all my detractors, I thank you. I wish you everything in this life that you deserve and that you reap the fruits of your sowing in this life so that you have a clean soul for your next. Until you do, may you live forever.

Peace and Love,

Brandon W. Bryant
The Dragon of Hell's Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment