29 March 2020

The Roman Tick

“The most worthless of mankind are not afraid to condemn in others the same disorders which they allow in themselves; and can readily discover some nice difference in age, character, or station, to justify the partial distinction.”
― Edward Gibbon, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

***

ro·man·tic
/rōˈman(t)ik/

2.  of, characterized by, or suggestive of an idealized view of reality


***

I find as I read more and more of history and religion, most notably the Abrahamic religions, I find it incredibly disturbing how every little road that describes the downfall of mankind leads me back to Rome. I've been researching my ancestry and following a path of spirituality that has been no less than incredible. I've encountered the worst of mankind in various forms, have turned away from the constructions that I grew up with, and have made leaps and strides towards the ultimate goal of self realization in one lifetime. I've been gratefully and wonderfully blessed, though that doesn't mean that I've gone through the briars unscathed, it simply means that I've made it through the other side.

When I was younger, I had the childish ideal that everyone had the same opportunities as I did, the same deep need to search for life's great treasures. But as I grew older I slowly, very very slowly, came to realize that most people don't like to dig in the muck of the human soul to discover the treasures that lay within. The common man would rather themselves be comfortable, though I've never seen anyone truly comfortable that I would call common. I would say that I was very lucky that I was placed into the family that I had been, not for the religiocity that governs them, but underneath all of that, the place and time and seed that did engender me and give me birth allowed me to endure the wickedness of men without giving into them.

My mother would always tell me that god would only give us that which he created us to carry, never more. I have to give props to the intelligence behind the universe, because he gets the precise amount every time, right to what we believe our limits to be, then shows us how we can surpass them because we are his children. All of us.

In the idealized world of our society, we have this thing called the American Dream. The childish notion that getting a family, a home, and a white picket fence will satisfy all our inner and outer needs. I used to describe myself as "romantic" when searching for a partner, mostly because of the fantasy of having the perfect partner created for me like Eve was for Adam. It was what I was told growing up, and while that ideal saved me from diving into relationships and making some terrible terrible mistakes with women of questionable purity, when I finally gave up on that notion and tried to build my own El Dorado one brick at a time I never came across a person who was willing to start again, or discard notions of the past to try to build something worthwhile. That is why I think that much of the mindset of our day and age is the Roman Tick, blood sucking and soul sucking that leaves people empty of life and vitality.

The Roman Tick has devastated our society, our world. It is the monster that has no real name or form, as the Romans have stolen every spiritual confluence and declared it to be their own. Their attempt to be the spiritual center of mankind has failed, grotesquely, and their destroying of the link between science and spirituality a thing that deserves the greatest of punishments. 

The Christ says this in his teachings, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell." Since I am a believer that the spirit in man discards the body for a new one at the time of each birth (not in the womb as false pro-lifers would proclaim), and I also understand that the tongue is sharper than any sword and can cut the spirit of man in twain, I am going to do my best to destroy the souls of those that have negatively affected this world and let their bodies and minds suffer in this realm until the time of their death. Since that is what most people fear, is death, is it not? Even though it happens to all creatures in this universe, an unequivocal law of nature.

What it seems that some people don't understand is that there are little deaths, deaths of thoughts and beliefs and feelings, that come before the big death. Where I am being attacked today is that some think that I'm trying to spread the big death to people. I don't care about that. No one can escape it and the longer that those that fear the inevitable live the greater that fear becomes. I will kill and exterminate the soul of bigotry, hatred, greed, and all those other nasty little demons, whether I have to use religious language, war language, philosophical or scientific language, I will get my point across and I will challenge all those things that drag a man's soul to the depths of his own hell.

If it leaves somebody an empty shell so be it. The people that spread those lies and deceits have done worse to their fellow man, destroying families, taking away children, ruining reputations, health and wellness. The law of Karma states that so ye reap so ye sow, and the reapers are here. They keep appearing in our mythologies, in our dreams and thoughts. The current Virus pandemic is Pestilence, Nature's reaper. We were unprepared for it, even though we had seen unaccounted for wealth and "prosperity" in our time, those that held that wealth and proclaimed that prosperity did so not for the benefit of man, but for selfish gains. We all are paying the consequences for it.

I'm not going to proclaim myself anything other than what I am. I am not a prophet, I only repeat what past prophets have said, and the prophets are those that study history and nature to warn us of upcoming trials and tribulations. Nothing that I could say would be more accurate than the words that we've already been given. I am a warrior and a scholar, plain and simple. I have picked up the mantle of my Great-Grandfather, the mantle of mentoring and ministering to the spirits of those individuals who seek. I will not proselytize, I will not be the figure head of anything.

I will be that voice crying out in the wilderness alone, and I will fight this Roman Tick, alone. Every man must go into the darkness to see his own light or be forever forsaken by it. The play of light and darkness are ours, our birthright as living and conscious beings in this world. Do not give in to romanticism or the unchallenged beliefs in others. Never have I ever said to never question me. Never have I said that what I say is absolute truth, but the truth of my experiences is plain to see in the light of day.

I will not hide from the hatred of small beings who pretend to be men. To do so would make me an unqualified and inexcusable traitor to myself, and that self is what I have spent so much time to find under all the trials and tribulations in this life. So let me light myself on fire and let the world watch me burn within the flames of self knowledge. I fear no man nor anything man-made, for it will all fall with Time, the great destroyer of all things. It is time the Roman Tick be eliminated and we be free from the plague it has spread in the spirit of man.

Let Rome fall into dust, and those that propagated her iniquity fall with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment