20 September 2020

Assaulted

 Today, 20 September 2020, I was assaulted with an open thrown knife into my moving vehicle at 70 miles an hour. The knife tumbled and hit me in the head above my left ear, handle side first, leaving an egg sized lump and several scratches. The perpetrator in question is currently in jail. 

I was pulling out of a gas station in Stevensville, MT, going north bound on highway 93. Less than a mile later, a large black pickup truck speeds by going at least 90 in a 70. I look in my mirror to see an F150 doing slalom with the cars on the road, and when he gets to me I give him the thumbs up, he gives me the finger, I give him the finger back. He decides that we need to fight and starts yelling at me while throwing shit out his car. I roll down my window to tell him off and he throws the knife at me. He then passes me, gets to the next light, gets out of his vehicle and comes at me like he is going to break my door window. I drive around him, while I'm on the phone with the Sheriffs department, and head on down. He follows me for a short way then decides to turn around.

The only lesson I learned from this is that I hate bullies even more and I want true justice in this world. 

So for those that have harmed me, I'm coming for you. I will not have Vengeance. I will have Justice.  


UPDATE: After a felony assault charge he was only in jail for a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment