27 November 2022

Oh, How I Weep for Thee.

I find humanity unbearable nowadays.

There are quite a few people upset about MY words. I see this as funny, because while they are harsh words, they pale in comparison to the actions that they are inviting you to witness. I've been banned on every social media platform because of it. 

I was banned on Twitter for pointing out that Kongsberg, Norway was using war refugees in their factories that are creating weapon parts that are used in the weapons resulting in the refugees in the first place. The response that I got was "war is profitable and it gives them a better life." A) war is not profitable. Taking from the bottom to give to the top, is an all-in-all-out decrease. Temporarily a few might benefit, but really everyone ends up suffering in the long run. 

I was banned on Instagram for posting my artwork, and somebody kept reporting me for inappropriate content. I got banned on Facebook for my International Whistleblowing in the use of Targeted drone killing in the Middle East. But this next one really takes the cake for me.

I was banned on Reddit because somebody in my home subreddit reported me for "hate towards a minority group" when talking about how all pedophiles should face the death sentence, because I was violated by one in my church when I was going into the second grade, and when I told an adult, they covered it up and they made me fear hell because I was "gay." I next followed it up with how I ran into two actual pedos trying to sell off some kids that I ran into back in 2018ish. I was at the local trampoline park, and a little girl tried to get me to go play in a corner with her, and I asked where her parents were, she pointed me to an overweight bearded man. I went over to the woman I was on a date with, and pointed him out but he saw and ran. We reported it to the police and heard nothing further until a few weeks ago when it was reported that a pedo ring was broken up. There is a Missoulian article about it.

But the City tried to cover up the identities, the only way we found out who they were was by looking at the booking records. Pointing all this out, got me perma-banned from Reddit. However, I went up the chain of command and they're now looking into who reported me, because I also keep getting reported when I talk about the local corruption in my City Council, and the bullshit things that are going in full view of everyone. 

We have police that kill their own to protect wicked men. We have politicians that sell out their local populous for the almighty dollar. We have greedy landlords, gluttonous businessmen, false preachers, and a society that feeds off blood and violence.... We have no Pillars of Society. We have no Wise People leading us into the future. Evil-doers arise, none try to subdue them. The people are in misery, no one relieves them. Clerks are corrupt, no one restrains them. Laws decay, no one renews them. Our officials glut themselves off of the welfare of the State and know no shame. They build themselves fine houses, ride fancy vehicles, drink themselves stupid then have the taxes pay for their recovery, and eat the best foods available. Which of them do anything more than put on the illusion of a dignified mien? All gold and gems without, dry husks within. 

Yet these people are not even at once concerned about these things but they are very particular about my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment