06 October 2018

A Journey's Blessing

She waited and I found her.
The fuel for my fire
The motion of my sea
If there is anything more
That I could desire
I'd be united with Eternity.

Her gaze is the heart of the forest
where life rests in play
and the mysteries lay dormant
shining in the light of day.

She reminded me
That I am capable
and worthy
of experiencing a lover's touch.

Seven days of bliss
Starting with an alchemical kiss
I'll treasure that moment forever more
As I wave goodbye from forever's shore

With a smile upon my face
I bow, reverently,
towards her adoring Grace.
I had locked my heart,
she had the key,
to my Sacred Place.

Now with fondest wishes,
I send her forth and say,
"be safe, my dear,
find what you need,
I'll be waiting here,
to hear about your deeds.
May you love yourself
fully,
forgive yourself, too,
Blessed be, my lovely,
Your Liberation has ensued."

Off I march to war,
Knowing I can Love,
At Peace with myself,
And Blessed from Above.
Go Forth, and conquer,
Ye who search for Truth,
Enjoy the fruits of victory,
May your soul's be soothed.

No comments:

Post a Comment