02 August 2017

Remembrance

I remember staring at
Your outline in the Dark
Memorizing your shape,
The way the Light would spark
To dance across your body's silhouette
And how my heart would quake.
When you asked me "why" I stared at thee
No answer I could make.
My emptiness was consuming me
You were the anchor of my mind
I imprinted all your highs and lows
That in your shadow I could find.
The mountains of your breast
The valley between your thighs.
How your back would crest like water
In pleasure we would share our cries.
I remember grasping your curling black mane,
You wrapping your arms around me.
In the balance of Light and Dark,
With you I could simply be.
I remember everything that you have ever done,
But this I remember most:
The way I loved you with all my heart
And how you gave life to a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment