28 July 2017

DEVOTION

Dark Lady guide me
Through the Night of the Soul
And if my feet should falter
Encourage me to see

Dark Lady teach me
How to die to my self
And if my ego clings in desperation
Give me patience to be

Dark Lady protect me
From my own recklessness
And if my heart is wounded
Help me pick up my debris

Let my Light thrive in your Darkness
And discover who you are
You are the reason for my Creation
For you, I have journeyed far

Shelter me in your mercy
Forgive me for my faults
Build with me a sanctuary
My heart a treasure for your vaults

Place your wisdom upon my soul
To guide me into old age
Humble me with your passionate love
Let me write my devotions upon the page

I give my life only to serve your Grace,
This life I live is mine to give,
And it is wholly, and completely
Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment