01 July 2017

The Smutty Buccaneer

The moon had risen in the sky
As we came into port
I had put on me Sunday best
To go hunt'n for some sport

The Capt'n led us down the plank
His confidence profound
He gave us all our share o' gold
The booty we had found

Our pockets full o' treasured things
We headed down the street
In threes and fours we roamed about
No trouble we would meet

We came upon the Blooming Rose
All dressed in our attire
To drink, n' sing, n' wench away
The plunder we'd acquired

She looked up and she met me eyes
I charmed her with me smile
The serving wench had come to me
Her beauty broke me guile

The sweat had glistened in her raven hair
As she serve me sweet rum.
I was hypnotized by her dance
The rhythm of her bum.

Those sage green eyes, they took me heart
Their radiance did speak
Of all the things that I could have
If treasure I won't seek

Her heaving chest, her snowy breast
I felt me loins go hard,
I knew 'though I gave her me wile
She'd never play me card.

She knew me for the lout I was
and took it with a grin
She always seen me kind in there
Me face, it reeked with sin

I had toiled to no avail
to get her to me bed
Her gentle laugh, it spoke to me
"If you try it you'll be dead."

We dueled the night with sharpened wit
And as we left I knew
My evening plans had slipped away.
She'd given me my doux.

Me mates had drug me to the ship
Mind up in a daze
I could not get her out o' me head
She cast me heart ablaze.

Me dreams are filled with swaying hips
And lips so red and sweet
She'd be a happy lass, I know
If I could nip a teat.

Alas, a lonely wench she'll be
And I a lonely man,
For on the morrow I set sail
To far off Troppican'.

No comments:

Post a Comment