26 May 2017

The Dance



Death awaits the ego
with words laced with honey
Luring it to her eternal rest.
Her tresses a raven's wing
carrier of souls.
Abyssal eyes
reveal the depths of one's heart.
With her sword divine
she opens the way
The demons die.
The gods die.
She is the eternal rose
Whose perfume drives away the sickness
So I dance with her darkness
O' I dance with Kali
I dance with death 'cause I must!


Life awaits the man
who seeks with his whole self
offering strength and wisdom.
Her mane the starry skies.
huntress of dreams.
Earthy eyes
glowing with unbound joy.
She nurtures the wounded
awakens the true heart
Dreams fulfilled
with painful meditations
She is the Full Moon
Who lightens the path
I dance in the darkness
O' I dance with Shakti
I dance with life 'cause I must!

No comments:

Post a Comment